GIFT OF DYSLEXIA WORKSHOP - SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
1 - 4 August 2013
Presented by Lorna Timms B.Ed (Adult Ed)
Davis Advanced Workshop Presenter
EARLY BIRD - SPECIAL PRICE
A$2900 reduced to A$1950.00
We are delighted to announce our next Gift of Dyslexia Workshop. This is an opportunity to learn the proven Davis methods to correct dyslexia and other learning difficulties by addressing the root cause of the problem, as opposed to using bandaid approaches.
The Gift of Dyslexia Workshop is an introduction to the fundamental theories, principles and procedures of Davis Dyslexia Correction. These basic principles and methods form the foundation of the various Davis Programmes for dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, dysgraphia and ADD/ADHD. Training is done with a combination of lectures, demonstrations, paired practice sessions and Q & A. Each participant will have the opportunity to understand, experience and practice each procedure. Attendance is limited to ensure the highest quality of training.
Who should attend:
Parents, Teachers, RTLB’s, Reading Specialists, Teacher Aides, Tutors and those interested in completing the Licensed Facilitator Training Programme.
What you will learn, see demonstrated, and personally experience:
• Proven methods for improving reading fluency, spelling,
motorcoordination and attention focus.
• How the Davis procedures were developed
• How dyslexics think and perceive
• How to assess for the ‘gift of dyslexia’
• How to help dyslexics eliminate confusion and focus attention
• Davis Symbol Mastery and Reading Exercises for mastering reading and
• How to incorporate the Davis methods into a teaching, home school,
tutoring or therapeutic setting.
For further information and/or registration details contact: DDA Pacific
Register now to avoid disappointment.
* Early Bird Special Price is applicable only to those who have registered and paid by 19 APRIL 2013